Siemens Star CCM+ 2302.0001 (18.02.010) (x64)
Free Download Siemens Star CCM+ 2302.0001 | 19.3 Gb
Languages Supported: English, 日本語, 한국어, 中文
Product:Siemens Simcenter Star CCM+
Version:2302.0001 (18.02.010) *
Website Home Page :www.plm.automation.siemens.com
System Requirements:Windows & Linux **
The Siemens Digital Industries Software development team is pleased to announce the availability of update release of Star CCM+ 2302.0001 (18.02.010). This update includes fixes to various user-reported issues from the previous release, providing an overall more stable experience.
Fixes in Update Release of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302.0001
This section details the fixes that were introduced in the update release of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302.0001.
- DEM-1666 Fix a SIGSEGV memory access exception that occurs when clearing a Lagrangian DEM solution.
- EMP-3098 Fix a storage error that occurs during an attempt to run K-Epsilon turbulence with higher-order (quadratic or cubic) settings.
- EMP-3009 Fix the tendency of segregated enthalpy and temperature equations to yield different results with species sources.
- EMP-3151 Fix a non-recoverable error that occurs during an attempt to run a simulation in which the Sgamma model clips stripping droplets.
- FDF-2314 Fix the inability to run a cabin comfort simulation on Windows in parallel, in which there is a shell continuum with a multi-layer solid and a single-layer laminate.
- FDF-2331 Fix the failure to restore simulation files containing a cached (inactive) Viscous Flow model.
- FES-2825 Fix a non-recoverable error that occurs during an attempt to run a turbomachinery simulation with the Temperature polynomial method in GPGPU execution mode.
- FESS-3748 Fix a non-recoverable error that occurs during an attempt to restore a simulation in which a solid-stress region had been deleted.
- IMM-4296 Fix the failure of the Morph at Inner Iterations option to remain deactivated when a simulation is restored.
- PVIZ-7311 Fix an error that occurs during an attempt to open a simulation containing an Export simulation operation.
- SRP-4672 Reverse the alteration of an interface to prevent the exception that occurs during the creation of a region in the Simulation Assistant.
- STARICE-5309 For Simcenter STAR-CCM+ In-cylinder, remove unnecessary units from the Time-Step control, allowing a Java macro recorded in an earlier version to work.
- STARICE-5336 For Simcenter STAR-CCM+ In-cylinder, fix the Compression Ratio so that it is updated properly to reflect modifications to Stroke.
- STARICE-5377 Implement various code fixes to Simcenter STAR-CCM+ In-cylinder so that Simcenter STAR-CCM+ no longer fails to load certain older simulation files.
- VMESH-4204 Fix meshing of periodic interfaces so that they are conformal in parallel as they are in serial.
- VMESH-4260 Fix a SIGSEGV memory access exception that occurs during Pyramid mesh generation.
Simcenter STAR-CCM+is a complete multiphysics solution for the simulation of products and designs operating under real-world conditions. Uniquely, Simcenter STAR-CCM+ brings automated design exploration and optimization to the simulation toolkit of every engineer, allowing you to efficiently explore the entire design space instead of focusing on single point design scenarios.
In 2004 STAR-CCM+ was presented to the public as the first solution able to solve fluid flow and heat transfer problems simultaneously. With the software, flexible license options and Cloud, HPC-enabled uses were introduced, revolutionizing the simulation industry at that time. STAR-CCM+ now encompasses nearly every aspect of Multiphysics modeling and simulation and is the principal CFD solution of Siemens Simcenter portfolio.
Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302comes with numerous new capabilities that let you go faster while modeling the complexity.
WHAT´S NEW Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302
Model the complexity of battery thermal runaway with ease. Run more cost- and energy-efficient CFD simulations thanks to ARM64 CPU support and further GPU-enabled acceleration. Speed up your CFD simulations by more than 30% with the SIMPLEC scheme. Document, share, and review detailed model information within the CFD software. Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302 comes with numerous new capabilities that let you go faster while modeling the complexity.
Siemens PLM Softwarea business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation. With headquarters in Plano, Texas, and over 140,000 customers worldwide, Siemens PLM Software works with companies of all sizes to transform the way ideas come to life, the way products are realized, and the way products and assets in operation are used and understood.
Siemens Star CCM+ 2302.0001 (18.02.010 single precision) windows
Siemens Star CCM+ 2302.0001 (18.02.010 R8 double precision) windows
Siemens Star CCM+ 2302.0001 (18.02.010 single precision) linux
Siemens Star CCM+ 2302.0001 (18.02.010 R8 double precision) linux
Новость отредактировал: sergeiadmin - 08-04-2023 00:46