Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0.2 macOS / Linux
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0.2 macOs / Linux | 6.4 Gb
Product:Davinci Resolve Studio
Website Home Page :www.blackmagicdesign.com
System Requirements:macOs or Linux *
Languages Supported: English, Português, Français, Español, 中文, 日本語, Русский
Blackmagic Design has announced DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0.2. This software update improves YouTube delivery and gallery file management as well as better render in place results and improved handling of track metadata.
In addition, this update improves trimming for H.264 and ARRI clips in media management as well as addressing an issue with gyro stabilization edges not blanking correctly
- Addressed an issue with large YouTube uploads failing.
- Addressed some gallery still files being retained after deletion.
- Addressed render in place using render cache instead of originals.
- Addressed a track name metadata issue when performing audio sync.
- Addressed potential loss of video elements with live save disabled.
- Addressed incorrect trimming for some H.264 clips in media management.
- Addressed an issue with trimming ARRI clips using media management.
- Addressed an issue with reading trimmed ARRI clips from older versions.
- Addressed an issue reading metadata from ARRI ProRes MXF files.
- Addressed offline thumbs when importing many clips on Apple silicon.
- Addressed media bin name and content sometimes loading as blank.
- Addressed potential loss of clip retime when reloading the project.
- Addressed an issue where copying some projects would cause an error.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect timeline matte when pasting grades.
- Addressed incorrect output colorspace in some upgraded RCM projects.
- Addressed an issue with interlaced MXF clips from HyperDeck.
- Addressed an issue with using proxies with subclips.
- Addressed an issue with adding flags to clips on locked tracks.
- Addressed an issue applying output sizing from saved project presets.
- Addressed reel names being ignored for pre-conformed EDLs.
- Addressed an issue with exporting multi-line subtitles.
- Addressed an issue with using shared nodes on timeline node graphs.
- Addressed an issue with pasting stereoscopic 3D grades in unmix mode.
- Addressed incorrect aspect ratio when decoding some AVCHD clips.
- Addressed an issue with Nvidia encoder quality settings.
- Addressed HDR tagging issue when rendering to H.264 on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed an issue where a render job would sometimes hang.
- Addressed an issue with performing snapshots in Resolve Live.
- Addressed an issue with upgrading PostgreSQL 9.2 project libraries.
- Addressed an issue with gyro stabilization not blanking correctly.
- Addressed an issue with importing FBX into a default comp.
- Addressed an issue with scaling of the Fusion hue curves control.
- Addressed an issue with bad edges on double polyline masks.
- Addressed a repetitions issue with Mandelbrot on Apple silicon.
- Addressed an issue where AMD renders would crash with some drivers.
- Improved playback performance for ARRI Raw clips.
- Updated DaVinci Resolve Panel setup utility.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Davinci Resolve Studiois a professionally focused video editor from the Australian company Blackmagic Design. The program has a wealth of features and is a great choice, both for experts and aspiring creators alike.
Much of its marketing material shows people with professional workstations hooked up to it. If you're used to working with these multi-buttoned behemoths, Davinci Resolve Studio may be the video editor for you. Blackmagic makes film industry hardware, as well as software, and Davinci Resolve Studio is an excellent tool for production-quality video work.
DaVinci Resolve 18is a major release featuring cloud based workflows for a new way to collaborate remotely! You can host project libraries using Blackmagic Cloud and collaborate on the same timeline, in real time, with multiple users globally. The new Blackmagic Proxy generator automatically creates proxies linked to camera originals, for a faster editing workflow. Plus, support for Apple M1 Ultra gives you a powerful image processing engine, eliminating expensive cloud computing. There are new Resolve FX such as ultra beauty and 3D depth map, improved subtitling for editors, GPU accelerated Fusion paint and real time title template playback, Fairlight fixed to FlexBus conversion and more!
DaVinci Resolve Cloud
The recording of Blackmagic Design's livestream announcing the public beta of DaVinci Resolve 18.0. Coverage of Blackmagic Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve 18.0 itself starts at 00:12:25.
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company's products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, United Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Новость отредактировал: sergeiadmin - 12-09-2022 14:31